From a souvenir mouse to a book on military fortification, we have an ideal gift or souvenir to remind you of your day at one of Britain’s finest Victorian Forts. Your purchase helps us to maintain and enhance the Fort.
Our shop aims to provide an interesting range of products designed to suit all members of the family, from souvenirs to books, toys and gifts.
Our book section has been carefully selected to provide local topics and military themes for all ages.
Entrance to the gift shop is free, so why not pop in and see what we have to offer ?
Any enquiries regarding the shop, please complete the form below.
Opening Times 2017
Spring: 11:00am to 4:30pm
- Half Term Daily from 11th February to 19th February
- Sundays Only From 26th February to 26th March
Summer: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Open Daily from 1st April to 30th September
Autumn & Winter: 11:00am to 4:30pm
- Sundays Only From 1st October to 10th December
- Half Term Daily from 21st October to 29th October
Please note that last admissions are One hour before advertised closing time and that Nothe Fort may close early in exceptional circumstances at the Duty Managers discretion or may be closed for a private or special event.