Fort Management and Maintenance
Volunteers meet at the Fort on Thursdays during the winter months to undertake a wide range of work to upgrade and improve the Fort’s fabric, build new exhibits and care for the Fort’s artefacts.
A whole range of skills is required and we are always on the look out for volunteers who can assist us with the following:
• Electrical installation and maintenance
• Model Making
• Graphic Design
• Sign writing and the production of information panels
In addition we need volunteers with professional skills in:
• Marketing and public relations
• Collection management and care (care of the Fort’s artefacts)
• General administration and secretarial duties
• Event management and supervision
• Health and Safety
Why not come and join us at Nothe Fort and put your skills to good use while enjoying the company of others.
Call our Administration Manager on 01305 766626 to arrange a visit to discuss how you can help to save a national important scheduled monument.